I've been knocked down a million times I ain't even trying to count 'em no more but every time that I fall I get up again ain't worried about nothing don't you know I got a friend I'll be calling him I can hear him say it again If you're wanting to win Keep going!
Keep Going By Rachel Purcell
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=EE0M9MNU
or
https://soundcloud.com/rachelpurcell/keep-going
or
https://www.shazam.com/song/6781735970/keep-going
I've been knocked down a million times I ain't even trying to count 'em no more but every time that I fall I get up again ain't worried about nothing don't you know I got a friend I'll be calling him I can hear him say it again If you're wanting to win Keep going! I love this song and reminder! Yes, we need to keep going! Amen! Thank you for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! We all need to remember that God gave us Jesus, our gift, our example of how to live, we are called to follow Him! To reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we do with great faith, turning from all sin, are promised life eternal in Heaven with Jesus! We live in a world of hate and cancel culture, don't join that club, join Team Jesus, follow Him, keep going, keep loving like Jesus and you will make it to Heaven! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Just keep going! Follow Jesus! Imitate and love like Him! Keep growing!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love