Jesus can!

 

Jesus Can By Austin French

To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:

https://www.shazam.com/song/1649995542/jesus-can-radio-version

or

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8YLUEbYbELpb

or

https://soundcloud.com/austin-french-official/jesus-can

But who turns a broken dream into a life redeemed? Who can turn your worst defeat into your victory? Who saw me where I was and led me where I stand? My life is living proof that only Jesus can! I so agree with this! Thank you for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! I know in my own life I would have never been able to do all I have without Jesus! I so appreciate my parents raising me to go to church and to know Jesus. God gave us Jesus to follow, we are called to reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we do, we can do anything! Put your faith in Christ, turn from sin and hate, repent, live upright lives, knowing that when we live like Jesus we are promised life eternal in Heaven with Him! Yes, only Jesus can! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Always remember, Jesus can! 

































Comments

Popular Posts