Please pray for Colombia and all the people impacted by the Earthquake today! All we can do is pray and trust in God!
Trust In God By Elevation Worship
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://www.shazam.com/song/1695949687/trust-in-god-radio-version
or
https://soundcloud.com/elevationworship/trust-in-god-radio-version
or
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
—Psalm 46:1
Beneath Thy sheltering wings I see;
For all the work I have to do
Is done through strengthening rest in Thee.
—A. L. Waring
Please pray for Colombia and all the people impacted by the Earthquake today! All we can do is pray and trust in God! I hope the song helps! My spouses' family is all from Cali, Colombia and live there and were impacted by this, they are all fine, but there is so much destruction, death, and anxiety. All we can do is trust in God now! Please pray for Colombia, a good Catholic Country, a beautiful country with great people, music, food, fruit, and culture. They need our prayers! Please pray! God gave us Jesus as our gift, in times like this, we need to pray, put our trust in Him! We are called to follow Jesus! To reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! With great faith, turning from all sin and hate, following Jesus we are promised life eternal in Heaven with Him! I trust in God My Savior the One who will never fail He will never fail I trust in God! Thank you for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love