Remember we are not loved because we are worthy we are loved because God is good!

 

Good By Matthew West

To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:

https://rumble.com/v7e7iis-matthew-west-good.html?e9s=src_v1_s%2Csrc_v1_s_o&sci=ac731168-e6bb-4f76-8eaa-e4913332dffd

or

https://soundcloud.com/matthew-west-official/good

or

https://www.shazam.com/song/1858336846/good

God is good! I’m not loved because I’m worthy I’m loved because God is good! I love this song and your music, thank you for your discipleship for Jesus Christ! This song is a great reminder! God is so good to me, because He is good, He is a merciful God! I feel some relief today with all I have had to deal with after some old impatient man smashed into me, it has been so stressful to deal with his lies and ruthless insurance company, I feel like I am getting closer to a resolution today. God loves us so much! He gave us Jesus, our God with us, we are to follow His example, He is our model for living on this Earth School journey. We are called to follow, reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! With great faith in Him, we are promised live eternal in Heaven with Jesus! Praying you like my blog/website, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ We are loved because God is good! 
















Comments

Popular Posts