Sometimes I wake up and just wish I could go back to sleep the day just started, it's already got the best of me there's so much space between who I am and who I wanna be It's overwhelming. I'm barely making it minutes before making mistakes I'm up and down, back and forth, I'm all over the place It feels like I need a miracle just to get through the day. Then You remind me You're still here. I give You a million reasons to walk away, but You're not leaving somehow, You have never given up whoa You tell me that I'm so worth it give me grace I couldn't earn, oh nothing I could do will ever stop Your steady love!
Steady Love By Seph Schlueter
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://soundcloud.com/sephschlueter-music/steady-love
or
or
https://www.shazam.com/song/1814149372/steady-love
Sometimes I wake up and just wish I could go back to sleep the day just started, it's already got the best of me there's so much space between who I am and who I wanna be It's overwhelming. I'm barely making it minutes before making mistakes I'm up and down, back and forth, I'm all over the place It feels like I need a miracle just to get through the day. Then You remind me You're still here. I give You a million reasons to walk away, but You're not leaving somehow, You have never given up whoa You tell me that I'm so worth it give me grace I couldn't earn, oh nothing I could do will ever stop Your steady love! Thank you for this song and your discipleship for Jesus Christ! God gave us Jesus to follow, reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we do with great faith, turning from sin, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with Jesus! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ God gives us steady love!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love