That liar, liar’s whispering again and lately it’s been sounding like the truth sowing seeds of doubt up in my head but those seeds of doubt ain’t ever growing roots Devil he can’t tell me who I am because who I am is who I am to You who I am is who I am to You I’m not who I’ve been who I’ve been has been made new so every time the enemy tries me I say get behind me I’m trading his lies for the truth Devil he can’t tell me who I am because who I am is who I am to You I’m loved and I’m chosen I’m no longer broken and now that I know that I’m Yours when doubt gets to working and tells me I’m worthless those tricks they don’t work anymore because a king says I’m worth dying for who I am is who I am to You!
Who I Am To You By Anne Wilson
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://soundcloud.com/user-522165461/who-i-am-to-you
or
https://www.shazam.com/song/6798862464/who-i-am-to-you
That liar, liar’s whispering again and lately it’s been sounding like the truth sowing seeds of doubt up in my head but those seeds of doubt ain’t ever growing roots Devil he can’t tell me who I am because who I am is who I am to You who I am is who I am to You I’m not who I’ve been who I’ve been has been made new so every time the enemy tries me I say get behind me I’m trading his lies for the truth Devil he can’t tell me who I am because who I am is who I am to You I’m loved and I’m chosen I’m no longer broken and now that I know that I’m Yours when doubt gets to working and tells me I’m worthless those tricks they don’t work anymore because a king says I’m worth dying for who I am is who I am to You! I love this song! Thank you for your great music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! We are called to follow Jesus, to reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracle of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ I am somebody to God!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love