The life I was living just barely existing the spark in my eyes a faint candlelight all smoke and no flame and each waking hour the lies just got louder 'Til a whisper cut through and I knew it was you before I knew your name Oh-oh, I know Somebody saved this long gone lost cause when I barely was breathing He gave me a song and I think that I've known it since when I was young it was Jesus Jesus all along!
Jesus All Along By Franni Cash
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://soundcloud.com/franni-rae-cash/jesus-all-along
or
https://www.shazam.com/song/1871330256/jesus-all-along
The life I was living just barely existing the spark in my eyes a faint candlelight all smoke and no flame and each waking hour the lies just got louder 'Til a whisper cut through and I knew it was you before I knew your name Oh-oh, I know Somebody saved this long gone lost cause when I barely was breathing He gave me a song and I think that I've known it since when I was young it was Jesus Jesus all along! I love this song and message! Thank you for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! I so agree! It was Jesus all along in my life too! I am so grateful to God for Him! God gave Him to us to follow, to reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we do with great faith, turning from all our sin, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with Jesus! What a blessing! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Remember it was Jesus all along!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love