With foes on my left and fears on my right they think that I'm all by myself in this fight but they do not know the infinite size of the God who's by my side (hey) under fire, but my Goliaths standing in the shadow of the Almighty I ain't lying (no, no) just testifying man, I'm talking 'bout a big God, big God When trouble comes around the way only remedy for big odds is a big God !
Big God by Terrian
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://www.shazam.com/song/1673147803/big-god
or
https://soundcloud.com/terrian-sc/big-god
or
With foes on my left and fears on my right they think that I'm all by myself in this fight but they do not know the infinite size of the God who's by my side (hey) under fire, but my Goliaths standing in the shadow of the Almighty I ain't lying (no, no) just testifying man, I'm talking 'bout a big God, big God When trouble comes around the way only remedy for big odds is a big God! Yes, we serve a big God! Thank you so much for this song and discipleship for Jesus Christ! I love your songs/music, and yes, honestly I believe too that we all need Jesus! God gave Him to us as our gift, our Emmanuel, our God with us, to follow, reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! We are promised when we turn from sin, have great faith, and follow, imitate, and love like Jesus life eternal in Heaven with our Lord! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Thank you Jesus, Heaven changed everything!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love