You are more than the choices that you've made You are more than the sum of your past mistakes You are more than the problems you create You've been remade!
You Are More By Tenth Avenue North
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=910JM1NU
or
https://soundcloud.com/tenthavenuenorth/you-are-more
or
https://www.shazam.com/song/369345971/you-are-more
You are more than the choices that you've made You are more than the sum of your past mistakes You are more than the problems you create You've been remade! I love this song! Thank you for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! I used to live close to Tenth Avenue North in Lake Worth, Florida and I do not know if it is true, but heard maybe this band got this name form that street. I have loved this band for a long time, they have some of the best music! Yes, God gave us Jesus, He is our gift, our Emmanuel, our God with us, we are called to follow Him! To reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we do with great faith and turning from all sin, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with Jesus! What a blessing! We are made for more! God has you here for a reason! The most important reason is to love like Jesus! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ You are more!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love