You're making ways when all I know is waiting in the wilderness take me to places I would never go, but I know You know best doing things only You could and it's always for my good I see where You led me, I know where You'll get me so I'll give You praise 'Cause You're making ways yeah, You're making ways!
Making Ways By Iveth Luna feat. Meeks Carter
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://soundcloud.com/ivethluna/making-ways-feat-meeks-carter
or
https://www.shazam.com/song/6765568718/making-ways-feat-meeks-carter
You're making ways when all I know is waiting in the wilderness take me to places I would never go, but I know You know best doing things only You could and it's always for my good I see where You led me, I know where You'll get me so I'll give You praise 'Cause You're making ways yeah, You're making ways! I love this song! Thank you for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! Amen! Yes, God is making ways, we all need to remember that it is always His will be done! Not ours. Remember what it says in the Lord's Prayer! God gave us Jesus to follow, He is our example, we are called to reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we do, with great faith, turning from sin, are promised life eternal in Heaven with Jesus! What a blessing! Won't you let Him make ways for you? Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ His ways are always for our good!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love