Best days or my worst if I'm last or if I'm first sunshine or the rain the sky might fall, but You remain If the whole world's in Your hands, Lord and mercy's always new then why would I be anxious when it's all just the same to You? I lift my eyes, I know everything's gonna be alright, my Lord So why should I worry?

Gonna Be Alright By Matt Maher

To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:

https://soundcloud.com/matt-maher/gonna-be-alright

or

https://rumble.com/v7f0yby-gonna-be-alright-acoustic-matt-maher-cover-jedi-shaman.html?e9s=src_v1_s%2Csrc_v1_s_o%2Csrc_v1_rso&sci=da5964da-83c1-4172-94b9-d94222b4f238

or

https://www.shazam.com/song/1889673457/gonna-be-alright

Best days or my worst if I'm last or if I'm first sunshine or the rain the sky might fall, but You remain If the whole world's in Your hands, Lord and mercy's always new then why would I be anxious when it's all just the same to You? I lift my eyes, I know everything's gonna be alright, my Lord So why should I worry? I just love this peppy song! Thank you so much for your wonderful music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! We never have to worry, everything is going to be alright! God gave us Jesus, He is our Emmanuel, our God with us, we are called to follow Him! To reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we do with great faith, turning from all sin, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with Jesus! So why should I worry? Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/  It's gonna be alright! 




Enjoy this song! I really love it! 















Comments

Popular Posts