Cars cars cars! Here are my cars! Cars That I have Owned Over the Years!

                                                             

 

1966 Chevrolet Impala Silver Automatic 8 cylinder with Black interior

 

 

1973 Plymouth Duster 2-door Aqua Blue with black interior


 

1979 Chevrolet Malibu 2-door Powder blue and blue interior



 


 

 

 

1988 Isuzu Pup Pickup 5-Speed Standard, White long bed Blue Interior New

 

 

 

1994 Geo Metro 2-door 5-speed standard 3 cylinder gray Hatchback  interior New

 

1995 Hyundai Accent Dark Green 2-door 5 speed Hatchback Black Interior New

 

 

1996 Geo Metro 2-door Green 5-Speed Standard 3 cylinder Hatchback Gray Interior New

 

 

 

 

1998 Honda Del Sol 2-door 5-Speed Standard Hard top T-roof removable black interior

 

 

 

 

 

 

1992 Jeep Comanche Truck Navy Blue 5-Speed Gray/black interior

 

 

1999 Toyota Tacoma 4 cylinder Automatic Access Cab Hunter Green Gray interior

 

 

 


 

1995 BMW 318 ti 2 door 5-speed blue hardtop black/beige interior

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2003 Volkswagen Jetta Station Wagon Gold 4-speed Automatic Beige/black interior

 

 

 

2005 Acura RSV Dark Red Metallic 2-door Automatic Black/beige Interior

 

 


2008 Toyota Prius Hybrid Gold 4 door Base Model Loaded Beige/black interior



2013 Toyota Prius C Hybrid Silver 4-Door 4cylinder Automatic Hatchback Black interior

 

 

 

2014 Nissan Juke Red Metallic Turbo 4Cylinder Automatic Hatchback Black/red interior

 

 

 

 

 

 

2015 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab Gray 4 cylinder Gray interior

 

 

 

 



 

2023 Mitsubishi Mirage Hatchback Gray Metallic 4 door 3 cylinder black interior New

I always wanted to do this, so last night I did, since I love cars, my brother and sister do too, I figured I would compile all my automobiles I have had in my lifetime. I tried to include all my cars I have had over the years, did I get them all? I put the color and all and I tried to find a photo of each. It says online that the average person owns 10 cars in their lifetime. I put them in order of when I had them for the most part. My parents gave me my first car, it was my Father's Aunt Agnes' car, I drove it until the frame broke one cold winter hitting a bump. I have had like 18, sometimes two at one time like now.  It has been a miracle from God that I have never had any serious car accident in all my life, blessed by God, I do love cars, and often know by seeing it what it is. Cars are a fun hobby, God is great! How many cars have you  had? It was fun to do to see all my old cars! Enjoy! Cars cars cars yea!

Cars By Gary Numan

Cars Lyrics
Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars
Here in my car
I can only receive
I can listen to you
It keeps me stable for days
In cars
Here in my car
Where the image breaks down
Will you visit me please
If I open my door
In cars
Here in my car
I know I've started to think
About leaving tonight
Although nothing seems right
In cars

Written by: Gary Anthony James Webb
Album: The Pleasure Principle - The First Recordings
Released: 1979
Lyrics provided by Musixmatch

I always loved this song too! Fun fun! 

Enjoy my websites/blogs at:

https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/


https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/


https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/


https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/


https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/


https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts