I count on one thing the same God that never fails will not fail me now You won't fail me now In the waiting the same God who's never late He's working all things out You're working all things out. Yes, I will lift You high in the lowest valley yes, I will bless Your Name oh yes, I will sing for joy when my heart is heavy All my days, oh yes, I will!
Yes I Will By Vertical Worship
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
or
https://soundcloud.com/verticalworship/yes-i-will-planetarium
or
https://www.shazam.com/song/1427895223/yes-i-will
I count on one thing the same God that never fails will not fail me now You won't fail me now In the waiting the same God who's never late He's working all things out You're working all things out. Yes, I will lift You high in the lowest valley yes, I will bless Your Name oh yes, I will sing for joy when my heart is heavy All my days, oh yes, I will! Will you? Thank you for this great music and your discipleship for Jesus Christ! God gave us Jesus, He will do anything for us, when we surrender to Him, when we accept His will be done in our lives. We are called to follow Jesus, to reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we do with great faith, turning from sin, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with Jesus! Will you follow Jesus? Yes, I will! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Yes I will!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love