I don't wanna write this song I don't want this pain to be my story I don't want this desert road Are You sure this is the plan that You have for me? Out here in the dust and clay God, if there's a bigger picture It's gettin' hard to see today But I know that You won't leave me here. I don't know where this is goin' But I know who holds my hand It's not the path I would've chosen But I'll follow You to the end Lord, as long as I am breathin' I will make Your glory known Even if it means I'm walkin' on this desert road!
Desert Road By Casting Crowns
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
or
https://soundcloud.com/castingcrowns/desert-road
or
https://www.shazam.com/song/1597194224/desert-road
I don't wanna write this song I don't want this pain to be my story I don't want this desert road are You sure this is the plan that You have for me? Out here in the dust and clay God, if there's a bigger picture it's gettin' hard to see today but I know that You won't leave me here. I don't know where this is goin' but I know who holds my hand it's not the path I would've chosen but I'll follow You to the end Lord, as long as I am breathin' I will make Your glory known even if it means I'm walkin' on this desert road! I love this song! Thank you for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! Yes, God gave us Jesus for these desert roads of life! We are called to follow Him! To reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! Thank God when we do, turn from sin, have great faith, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with Jesus! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Keep the faith on this desert road of life!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love