Jesus, healer, miracle worker, He has the authority to remove unclean spirits and demons!

 

Jesus went down to Capernaum, a town of Galilee.
He taught them on the sabbath,
and they were astonished at his teaching
because he spoke with authority.
In the synagogue there was a man with the spirit of an unclean demon, 
and he cried out in a loud voice,
“What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth?
Have you come to destroy us?
I know who you are–the Holy One of God!”
Jesus rebuked him and said, “Be quiet! Come out of him!”
Then the demon threw the man down in front of them
and came out of him without doing him any harm.
They were all amazed and said to one another,
“What is there about his word?
For with authority and power he commands the unclean spirits,
and they come out.”
And news of him spread everywhere in the surrounding region.

~Luke 4:31-37

Jesus, healer, miracle worker, He has the authority to remove unclean spirits and demons! This blog talks about the miracles of God, it shows all His miracles! Here is another one in Luke. Jesus removes a demon, an unclean spirit from a man. He can heal us! All of us like He did this man! He has the authority! I have repeatedly shown the miracles of God in this blog, showing all the miracles in the Bible. I read the Catholic mass each day, we go to church weekly, I read many Bible verses daily, when I come across a miracle each day, I usually like to copy and paste it here as a reminder of the miracle of God. Jesus has power to do this for us today too! We just need to follow Him! Trust in Him! God gave us Jesus to follow, reflect, forgive like, love, and imitate, we are called to be like Him! He can remove any sins and demons from us too! All you need to do is listen to Him, follow Him, He has authority to remove them and cleanse us. He performs miracle! His love is so great, may we never forget what He can do for each one of us with faith! 






Comments

Popular Posts