The sparrow's not worried about tomorrow or the troubles to come the lily's not thinking about the seasons the drought or the flood the tree that's planted by the water Isn't phased by the fire so why should I be? 'Cause you take good care of me You take good care of me You know what I need before I even ask a thing and you hold me in your hands With a kindness that never ends I'm carried in your love, no matter what the future brings yeah, you take good care of me!

 

Sparrows By Cory Asbury

To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:

https://rumble.com/v6yt20s-sparrows-cory-asbury-lyric-video.html?e9s=src_v1_s%2Csrc_v1_s_o&sci=63f43dfe-354d-4d26-954b-9aad09ea446a

or

https://www.bitchute.com/video/s35SEbXOyfR5

or

https://soundcloud.com/coryasbury/sparrows-live

The sparrow's not worried about tomorrow or the troubles to come the lily's not thinking about the seasons the drought or the flood the tree that's planted by the water Isn't phased by the fire so why should I be? 'Cause you take good care of me You take good care of me You know what I need before I even ask a thing and you hold me in your hands With a kindness that never ends I'm carried in your love, no matter what the future brings yeah, you take good care of me! I love this song! Thank you for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! Yes, He takes good care of me! God gave us Jesus as our gift, our model to follow, we are called to reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we do with great faith and turning from our sins are promised life eternal in Heaven with Him! What a blessing! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Thank you Jesus, Heaven changes everything! You take good care of me! 
















Comments

Popular Posts