You lift me up when I am weak Your arms wrap around me Your love catches me so I'm letting go. You lift me up when I can't see Your heart's all that I need Your love carries me so I'm letting go. You lift me up with your love!
Lift Me Up By The Afters
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=KD7GWWNX
or
https://soundcloud.com/theaftersofficial/lift-me-up-1
or
https://www.shazam.com/song/1556503415/lift-me-up
You lift me up when I am weak Your arms wrap around me Your love catches me so I'm letting go. You lift me up when I can't see Your heart's all that I need Your love carries me so I'm letting go. You lift me up with your love! I love this song! It has been one of my favorites over the years! I also love the album and many of the songs, like Light up the Sky! Thank you for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! God is so good to us! He gave us Jesus! We are called to follow Him! We are called to reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we do with great faith, turning from all sin, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with Jesus! What a blessing! Yes, you life me up for sure! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Thank you Jesus, Heaven changes everything! You lift me up! Let Jesus lift you up!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love