You must think I'm strong to give me what I'm going through well, forgive me forgive me if I'm wrong but this looks like more than I can do on my own. I know I'm not strong enough to be everything that I'm supposed to be I give up I'm not strong enough hands of mercy won't you cover me Lord right now I'm asking you to be strong enough strong enough For the both of us!
Strong Enough By Matthew West
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://soundcloud.com/matthew-west-official/strong-enough
or
https://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=KKKKPWNX
or
https://www.shazam.com/song/1021609128/strong-enough
You must think I'm strong to give me what I'm going through well, forgive me forgive me if I'm wrong but this looks like more than I can do on my own. I know I'm not strong enough to be everything that I'm supposed to be I give up I'm not strong enough hands of mercy won't you cover me Lord right now I'm asking you to be strong enough strong enough For the both of us! I just love this song and love when it is played. Thank you so much for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! God gave us Jesus to be strong enough for sure! We are called to follow Him! To reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! When we do, with great faith, turning from all sin, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with our Lord and Maker! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Know that you are strong enough with Jesus!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love