Put Jesus first!
First By Lauren Daigle
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://soundcloud.com/lauren-daigle-official/first
or
https://www.shazam.com/song/1560656295/first
I wanna know You, I wanna find You In every season, in every moment before I bring my need, I will bring my heart and seek You first I wanna seek You, I wanna seek You first I wanna keep You, I wanna keep You first more than anything I want, I want You first! I just love this song and your music! Thank you so much for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! Amen, we need to put Jesus first! God gave us Jesus, our gift, our Salvation, we are called to follow Him! to reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! We are called to have great faith, turn from all sin, and follow and love like Jesus! When we do, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with our Him! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ Live putting Jesus first!

Amen! Jesus 1st!
ReplyDelete