Blessed as God Lights Up the Sky I know That He is with Me!

 

Light Up the Sky by The Afters on GodTube

I love this song! Tonight when I looked up at the sky here where we live, we live in the country, almost no lights or city lights, you can see all the stars and constellations like Orion! I love that and when I see the sky all lit up, it reminds me of this song from The Afters, Light Up the Sky! God is with us always, day or night, He is here! He wants us to be part of His life, He wants us to Know Him, to love Him, to Serve Him and let Him take care of every single one of our needs and cares. We only need to turn over all our worries and life to Him. It is after all, His will be done.  We do not need to live in fear. We do not need to live with regret or uncomforted in any way,  we do not need to live with sickness or illness, God wants to heal and restore us, He wants you to feel safe and well in His hands. Turn it all over to Him, enjoy this world and Earth and all of its beauty. God is here, He is real, and He has lit up the sky for us to know that. What a blessing and miracle! 























Comments