We Need to .Let our Lives Overflow with Joy and Thanksgiving for all He has Done for Us!

 

.Let your lives overflow with joy and thanksgiving for all He has done.

-Colossians 2:7

My spouse gave me a nice birthday card today with this Bible verse prayer in it. I think it is so true! We need to live our lives with overflowing joy and thanksgiving always. Trust in the Lord and know that He is there for us and will get us through anything. It is so true that the best gift we can receive in life is to know that of the love of God, His love, forgiveness, mercy, and blessings. He is there for us and He is watching out and taking care of us. We need to surrender to Him and know that He will never abandon us. We need to let His will be done in our lives, that is all we can do. Let Him lead you, guide you, instruct your, bring you where He wants you to be for His plan and purpose. He just wants us to trust in Him. To remain joyful in Him always, giving thanks for all He does for us. He died for us, for our sins, He forgives us and He will always be there for us! His love never fails, it never gives up on us! I had a blessed 60th birthday at home today with great food and so much love from my family. I am blessed, God is so good to me! We need to be rooted in Him and choose joy! Joy in the Lord is our strength! 






























Comments

Popular Posts