Working on a Goal While on This Earth School to Be More Humble, Gentle, Patient, and Loving, Removing any Aggression! Ultimately Peace!

 


With all humility [forsaking self-righteousness], and gentleness [maintaining self-control], with patience, bearing with one another in [unselfish] love.

-Ephesians 4:2

I love this Bible verse! It reminds me too of a goal I have and am working on. It is not always easy, as we are humans, but I know it is something I would like to work on and be more loving, gentle, docile, patient, and little to no aggression at all.  I think as humans and how we interact, it is easy to be walking and someone else comes and you collide and one just has to be the bigger person to say, "after you." I like to do this as I drive or when I go any where, to be the bigger person, so be patient, humble, docile, gentle, just more loving. When a car is driving aggressively or reckless, slow down and let them go before you, stay back and resist. We all need to stop having an eye for eye mentality. Two wrongs do not make a right.  I really think people need to live their lives with more love, more positivity, more joy, and more peace, being very patient, and  always being loving and not aggressive. Jesus spoke a lot about this too, to be meek! It is a really nice virtue. I want to be more gentle in my approach, let the other person pass first, or speak, or say what they want first, do things more in love, be positive, be joyful in life, like Bishop Fulton Sheen spoke of and has a show about, we need to have "a life worth living." Today we see a lot of hate, rage, derangement syndrome, we just see so much revenge, hate, and negativity. It is not nice to live in a world like this or be around people who are full of hate, negativity, and derangement. I always try to stay away from people who are like this. I do not understand hate? Not hate for anyone! So when I see people like this, I like to stay away, I want to surround myself with love, positivity, and joyfulness and people who are like this. We need to be always gentle and humble full of love, positivity, peace, and joy! We need to make the joy of the Lord our strength on this Earth School! 





































Comments