I Will be Joyful in God my Savior Even When Things Don't Always Work Out or Come to Fruition! My Faith is in My Lord!

 

Though the fig tree does not bud
    and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
    and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
    and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
    I will be joyful in God my Savior.

~Habakkuk 3:17-18

We have to have faith in troubled times. Even if things do not work out like you had hoped, know that God has a plan and has you where you need to be, to learn. He will take care of it all. We need to trust in Him. Have great faith and believe in the good and rejoice in our Savior! We need to trust Him even when we do not understand why. We must have faith during troubled time. And be joyful always in Him! Faith in God is all that matters! 



























Comments