Another Day of Blessings from God!

 


It was another day of blessings from God! We even got a little rain in the morning with some maybe tomorrow too. It is very dry and hot, we need water, it will come by the grace of God I am sure. It has been so beautiful at the beach lately. It is a blessing to enjoy all of this from God. I try to focus on Him and pray and count my blessings, praying for others, and our world. We live in such a selfish, greedy, and lawless world today. No one likes rules or following the law. I love the beach and enjoy it so much. I just wish all people would follow the laws and not bring dogs or smoke. Who wants to smell it when you are at the beach or see dogs pooping? There are a lot of selfish people today out there and unfortunately, our government does not enforce laws today, they try to be pleasing to all, but only the good law abiding people suffer to have to tolerate all the law breakers and selfish people. They ruin things here for all people by their selfishness. I know I have read in a book that Edgar Casey said we are living in the times of the new Babylonia, he says everyone is greedy and selfish, we sure see a lot of that today unfortunately. Nonetheless, I do enjoy the beach and my peace and prayer time with God. I pray for a better world, but know we are not of this world and the god of Earth now, Satan seems to have a lot of people under his control or his slaves. We need to be careful not to fall into this lawlessness, greed, and selfishness that so many people have turned to today. We must follow Jesus, He is the only light, way, and truth we should be following. Thank you God for a beautiful day and week with so much peace and blessings! I am forever grateful! Give me your wisdom to stay on the path of Jesus and be a person of goodwill, following your Commandments, the teachings of Jesus, and being that person of goodwill. Thank you Jesus! 













Comments