For Me and My House, We Will Serve the Lord!

 

But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.

~Joshua 24:15

I have always loved this Bible verse in the Old Testament, in Joshua. I have it on some crosses at the entrances of my house. It is how I feel. I want people to know I am a son of God and serve Him alone. We all need to decide and choose! Do you want to follow God, His Commandments, the teachings of Jesus, and be a person of goodwill? Or do you want to follow the god of this world, Satan, and be his slave sinning and being wicked and evil, focused on things of this world, material carnal, greedy, vanity, selfishness, etc.? We see a lot of people, governments, elected, powers that be following Satan as his slave doing so much bad and sinning, they reject God and His son Jesus and follow the wicked and evil, not people of God. We all have to decide, who will we follow? We do have a choice. God promises that through His son Jesus, our Savior, we can have eternal life with Him in Heaven if we follow Him. All I know is that for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! 

























Comments