Ain't No Grave Can Hold My Body Down!

 

Ain't No Grave (Can Hold My Body Down) by Johnny Cash on GodTube

We grew up always liking Johnny Cash. My parents like his music and had a few of his albums, so we would listen to them. Growing up, country music and music like his, somewhat religious in nature too was commonplace. His wife also sang, June Carter Cash, they have some nice movies done on their lives and all. I even remember when they appeared on an episode of Little House on the Prairie. In one of my prayer emails I heard about this song today and a little about it and how it was his last album and song a few months before he died. He was a spiritual man, believing in Jesus and His resurrection, and knew of the promise Jesus had for all of us in our own resurrection when we follow Jesus. God promised us that Jesus is the life, the way, and the truth. We are promised life eternal in Heaven when we follow Jesus! Johnny Cash sings about this saying Ain't No Grave Can Hold My Body Down! He reminds us all of the promise God gives us about our own resurrection too when we follow His son Jesus! What a blessing! Johnny Cash was a legend, he was human in all ways, suffering from addiction himself, yet through Jesus Christ he was saved and followed Him! He knew enough about sin to know he had to stop it all. We all must remember that ain't no grave can hold my body down! Following Jesus brings miracles to our lives! 





































Comments