I didn’t know the Healer ‘til I needed healing I didn’t need a Savior or some kind of anchor ‘til I lost my way and I didn’t know the Father ‘Til I felt like an orphan I didn’t need a river, a gracious forgiver ‘til my soul was stained You took my hurting and gave it purpose thank God for the anger that forced me to pray thank God for the silence that taught me to wait If He spared me from breaking and God knows I did then I never would’ve ever known how good God is I never would’ve ever known how good God is!
How Good God Is By Brandon Lake
To play this song, please click on one of the links below at:
https://www.shazam.com/song/6798404527/how-good-god-is
or
https://soundcloud.com/brandonlake-music/how-good-god-is
I didn’t know the Healer ‘til I needed healing I didn’t need a Savior or some kind of anchor ‘til I lost my way and I didn’t know the Father ‘Til I felt like an orphan I didn’t need a river, a gracious forgiver ‘til my soul was stained You took my hurting and gave it purpose thank God for the anger that forced me to pray thank God for the silence that taught me to wait If He spared me from breaking and God knows I did then I never would’ve ever known how good God is I never would’ve ever known how good God is! I love the music by Brandon Lake. Thank you so much for your music and discipleship for Jesus Christ! I just heard this song today on Christian FM, 91.9 here in Vero Beach. I love it! Yes, we need Jesus! God gave Him to us, we are called to follow, reflect, forgive, imitate, and love like Him! With great faith, turning from all sin, we are promised life eternal in Heaven with Jesus. How good God is! Praying you enjoy my website/blog, The Miracles of God at: https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/ God is good!
Enjoy my websites/blogs at:
https://themiraclesofgod.blogspot.com/
https://unbornlivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://alllivesmattertogod.blogspot.com/
https://thetruthmatterstogod.blogspot.com/
https://verolakeestates.blogspot.com/

Comments
Post a Comment
The Truth-God is Truth and Love